SC Hydraulic Engineering Corp. manufactures a vast array of air operated hydraulic pumps and boosters. We have supplied hydraulic pumps and boosters to many industries and OEM's, and we continue to find new and interesting uses for our pumps.
Power Units and Systems
30 Series Power Units
- The 30 series power units are an entry level system utilizing a 10-4, 10-5 or 10-6 pump mounted on a base plate with an filter regulator lubricator (FRL) assembly, muffler, high pressure manifold, manual release valve and fluid pressure gauge (optional on units 30,000 psig and higher).
40 Series Power Units
- The 40 series power units utilize the same basic components as the 30 series and mount them on a larger baseplate (largest is 28" x 12 1/2") which can accommodate an optional reservoir - 2, 3 or 5 gallons. Best suited for applications not requiring large amounts of fluid, pressure testing, clamping and holding etc.
50 Series Power Units
- The 50 series power units are self contained high low systems. Using either a 10-5 or 10-6 series pump and a 3 gallon pressurized reservoir the unit will provide low pressure high flow oil for rapid initial actuation (cylinder extension). The unit senses increased back pressure and automatically starts the pump that will bring fluid pressure to required level. The pump will stall and hold at selected pressure until operation is completed.
60 Series Power Units
- The 60 series power units incorporate either the 10-5 or 10-6 series pump an FRL assembly, high pressure plumbing, manual release valve and fluid pressure gauge (30,000 psig and higher optional) all mounted on top of a 5 or 10 gallon stainless Steel reservoir.
D & 10 Series Tubular Power Unit
- SC Hydraulic Engineering’s tubular power units incorporate the D and 10 Series pumps, 2.2 gallon reservoir, air supply filter/regulator and shut off valve, high pressure plumbing and panel mounted fluid pressure gauge into a rugged portable tubular frame. (Gauge is optional on units rated above 30,000 psig).